Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Pattern Release ~ *Star Spangled Pinkeep*

I'm very happy to announce the newest pattern release,
"Star Spangled Pinkeep & Strawberry Fob"
Thank you so much for the wonderful response you gave to this new design.
  Since so many of you were eager to stitch this, I could not disappoint and have decided to release this as my newest chart.  It comes complete with pattern cover, fully detailed color chart, supply list and instructions for both the pinkeep and the strawberry fob.
It is now available in my Etsy Shop or you may email me directly at nanlewis@comcast.net
Thank you again for all your continued encouragement and support.
Happy stitching to all.
Smiles,
~Nan 

6 comments:

The Crackling Crows Banners said...

ADOREABLE Nan...I stitched this up in no time LOL...LOVE IT!

Michelle said...

Its lovely x

Peggy Lee said...

Beautiful pinkeep and love that little strawberry too!

Sherre said...

I LOVE your new design! Will shops be able to order it?

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Nan,
I love it! Could ya send me an invoice ~ I think I gotta have it.
Prim Blessings
Robin

camp and cottage living said...

Loved your site. You really inspired me to pick up my cross stitching again. And hang some of my patriotic samplers that I've finished again.
I became a follower today. Please drop by and visit my site sometime!!