Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Few Things for TDIPT Mercantile Tonight

Tonight I'll be listing a few new stitcheries on TDIPT Mercantile.
A few are Fall inspired.  Seems I'm just in the mood for Fall 
these days.

This sawdust filled pillow is a Threadwork Primitives original design.
A sawdust pinkeep in Fall colors.

I couldn't resist making another hornbook.
Did quite a bit of distressing to this hornbook,
so it looks nice and old.

My Needle's Work Ditty Bag will also be
listed tonight. 
This is such a wonderful design from 
Notforgotten Farm.
I hope you can all drop by to TDIPT Mercantile
tonight around 9 pm or so to view my new listings
and all of the other wonderfully talented artists.
Smiles,
~Nan 

9 comments:

The Crackling Crows said...

Wow you were busy Nan :)
Love your new creations...wonderful!!!
Smiles Ivonne

Scattered Threads said...

Your finishings are awfully beautiful.
Jackie.

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

Love you new finishes - they are all gorgeous!

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Awesome things, Nan! Love the hornbook!

Karen said...

I love the Harvest Moon pillow...finishing is great!

Love all your have done.

Moonpie primitives said...

Hi Nan:
I love all your new offerings for TDIPT.....Your new Harvest Moon design is absolutely darling....Thanks for all the encouraging words you have sent my way....
I really appreciate it, Nancy

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

HAPPY B-day Nannners!!!!
I love all your new offerings on the Mercantile. You did a fantastic job on the hornbook.
Hugs~~Pam

Dogpatch Primitives said...

Nan, your work is so lovely! We're so happy to have you on the Mercantile!

Blogger said...

Are you monetizing your exclusive file uploads?
Did you know AdWorkMedia will pay you an average of $0.50 per link unlock?