Saturday, June 19, 2010

~Introducing The 2 New Patterns~

They're finally ready and available in my 

I had a lot of fun designing and stitching 
these.  {what do you think???} 
I hope you like them. 

I called this "Centennial Wreath"
as the year indicates.

It's stitched with DMC floss, but I 
also experimented with hand dyed floss
I used a color called Thyme on
the wreath.  I love the subtle color
changes in the leaves.


This one is called "My Little Sampler"
I used my favorite motifs.
I love to stitch alphabets, flowers and 
I'm also very fond of peacocks :)  So,
I put all of my favorites into this
sampler.


Thank you for taking time to visit and
wishing you all a lovely sunny Saturday.

~Nan

10 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Hi Nan!
both of your new designs are beautiful, I especially love the centennial wreath....

keep up the great work!
Lori from Notforgotten Farm

~Judy~ said...

Love these!!! Great job.

Joy said...

Lovely little patterns..."Centennial Wreath" is a favorite and I look forward to using DMC for a change. Happy Weekend, Nan!

mariaerba said...

beautiful patterns :)
ciao Maria

Andrea said...

They are both lovely Nan! I have a blogging friend that loves peacocks, wait until she sees tht one :-)

bayrayschild said...

I love your pieces Nan!
All of your work is just so beautiful!

Audrey

Silvia e Manu said...

non c'e un tuo lavoro che non mi piace sono semprem tutti bellissimi li vorrei tutti da fare o già fatti
un bacio grosso silvia

there is not one of your works that I do not like are all beautiful semprem them all I would like to do or already made
a big kiss silvia

Christine said...

Hello Nan, it's wonderful to find your blog! i am in love with your designs!
I see you are from Philadelphia and if it's not to forward could I ask for some tourist must sees as we are coming over from Ireland in a week to visit Amish country and Philadelphia. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Best wishes
Christine

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Great new designs, Nan!

The Crackling Crows said...

They are wonderful Nan :) I love love your work!!!