Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Maui Up Country

We took a drive up country yesterday and went through Kula and Ulukalapua. It was so lush and the views were heavenly. I just had to post a few pics so you could see the beauty. It's about 10 degrees cooler up here and the gardens up country are just lovely. It makes me think this could be the place for me.












This was our sunset yesterday from the condo. The beauty of Maui always amazes me every time we come here. I love all of this island from the beaches to the mountains.



Aloha !






2 comments:

CindyMae said...

The pics and views are just amazing! What a fantastic sunset. Thanks for sharing!

Please stop by my blog and see the July 17th post as there is something there for you!!
http://stitchingkorner.blogspot.com/

Robby said...

I love it....I will be there!!! xxxRobby